I purchased a P3

k0wa@swbell.net

Well, just about everyone convinced me....I got a P3 on order.  Mailed in the
amateur radio dollars (they are free of course) on Saturday.  Already have the
KXV3a.

Thanks for all the great comments on the device.

Lee Buller K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.