I will have to catch the next one

WA2JJH
Sorry that I missed the elekraft sked/contest. When is the next one. I will
have my K2 ready to go.  Is there a general elekraft ham  freq.?

Re: I will have to catch the next one

Kevin Rock
The Elecraft CW Net announcements are sent out each Saturday and the two
nets are run on Sunday evenings.  Hopefully you don't have to work then.

Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details.

I clipped that from my regular announcement.  Please join us when you have
time off work.  All are welcome and any code speed is accommodated as per
standard amateur operating procedure.  Standard net protocols are followed
so if you have been in any traffic nets or MARS nets or ARES nets you will
know the procedure.  Any CW rig is fine as is any power level.  My wetware
AGC has limits though :)  I keep my headphones back a bit so when the
stacked Yagis running 1.5 kW come on board I don't feel my eardrums
touch!  But even the KX1s at 3 watts can get pretty loud.
    73,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Elecraft CW Net NCS)