ICOM/MicroHams FD effort

Andreas (KU7T)
Hi,

Keep an ear out for N7OS (main) and N7IH (GOTA) for Field Day. We will be
running on ICOM-sponsored 7800s and my K2.

Good luck to everyone in the contest and also lots of good weather and good
food.

73, Andreas,

KU7T

Re: ICOM/MicroHams FD effort

Tom Hammond-3
Andreas (KU7T) wrote:

>Keep an ear out for N7OS (main) and N7IH (GOTA) for Field Day. We will be
>running on ICOM-sponsored 7800s and my K2.
>
>Good luck to everyone in the contest and also lots of good weather and
>good food.

As long as we're advertising.. <G>, I might as well get me 2-pence worth in
as well...

Please listen for N0SS (and WB0TPN, GOTA) on all modes. Will be running my
K2/100 on the CW station, all bands.

Hope everyone has a fun, but most of all, SAFE Field Day.

73,

Tom   N0SS