IF output

Mike Short
Is the IF output on all the time? I have a softrock that isn't working, and was wondering if I was even getting an output.

I built the softrock, and have Jack Smith's Buffer Amp, feeding to an EMU-0202 USB sound card. Rocky and PowerSDR-IF do not appear to display anything but
noise, but then I am not really sure what I am doing here. Any help would be great.

Mike

Re: IF output

Don Wilhelm-4
Mike,

Do you have a known good receiver that will tune 8.215 MHz?  If so, use
it to listen to the K3 IF output.  If you hear signals on that receiver
as you tune the K3, then the K3 IF output is working.

You said the Softrock was *not* working.  The Softrock will have to work
before you can use its output to drive the soundcard line-in.