Identity Theft of AD6XJ

Robert.ad6xj
The poster identifying himself as AD6XJ is a fraud! I am the one and only AD6XJ and I was notified someone here was pretending to be me. (Thank you Don)
What I know so far: The 909-999-0255 phone number looks to be voip issued from Rialto California. He may actually be a K6 call. ANY help in identifying this perpetrator will aid in the filing of my police report.

Identity Theft is a serious crime. To the person pretending to be me: Cease and Desist immediately!

Sincerely,
Robert Haggard
AD6XJ
Chino, CA. 91710