Inexpensive Headset!

Jim Harris-2
*Good morning, All.*
*
*My "delete finger" was too quick on the draw.  *
*
*
*A few days ago someone mentioned that they had forgotten to take their
favorite headset with them to their "lake house" and they came upon an
inexpensive set for $9.95 with free shipping.  They included in their post
a "link" for this headset company.  They had a pretty good approval rating:
4/5.*
*
*
*I called myself trying to save this post so I could maybe order one for my
own use.  But like I confessed, my "delete finger" was too quick on the
draw.*
*
*
*Would the HAM that posted this item to the Reflector [or was it on the
PFr3-a  Chat List?] please send me that "link"?  Or ANYONE that recalls the
"ink".  I'd really appreciate it.*
*
*
*Thanks and best 72/73.*