Information Update to W2 Firmware Rev 0.95

Information Update to W2 Firmware Rev 0.95

Brian Broggie
It has come to our attention that an important feature was not mentioned
in the release notes for this new rev.

We overlooked the fact that we had added the ability to engage SO2R mode
via the front panel.

By pressing the "Sensor" button for three seconds (not critical) then
releasing the button, the W2 goes into SO2R mode (it may take a second
or so).

The information has been updated on the website and ftp site.

You do NOT need to reload the firmware for this to work, it is already
available in the W2 firmware version 0.95 released yesterday.

73,
Brian, W6FVI
W2 Firmware Engineer,
Elecraft, Inc.