Internal or External tuner for K2 that's the question...

Internal or External tuner for K2 that's the question...

Millerhill
I'm getting my KPA100 today and now I need to save up for a tuner. I'm wondering if it would be better to get an external tuner that could be used for other rigs, or get the KAT100. What are the pros and cons of the KAT100?

Anybody have a KAT 100 for sale out there?

Steve

Steve Roberts-W1SFR
Sudbury, VT

Re: Internal or External tuner for K2 that's the question...

RobertG
Steve...

I'm sure others will tell you that the 100w amp and the tuner can't go
in the same radio. There isn't enough space for them both. So, you have
to balance your priorities and operating preferences to determine which
you would like to build/install.

...robert