Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Dale Putnam via LinkedIn
Banned User
LinkedIn
------------

    Rich Zwirko K1HTV requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Robert,

- Rich

Accept invitation from Rich Zwirko K1HTV
http://www.linkedin.com/e/sn8jl7-h1tbu5xr-40/vIZouyBzrLpSeNIbQZaoTwgkanZSTcIQqfdYZL/blk/I299771177_11/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYNclYTdP4NdPsVej99bRwNnSBFnR1mbPoQe3ASdzoSejoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2sN5z-bUNoP5c1

View invitation from Rich Zwirko K1HTV
http://www.linkedin.com/e/sn8jl7-h1tbu5xr-40/vIZouyBzrLpSeNIbQZaoTwgkanZSTcIQqfdYZL/blk/I299771177_11/34NnPsTcj4TdPAVcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=330T9KykFoP5c1

Why might connecting with Rich Zwirko K1HTV be a good idea?

Rich Zwirko K1HTV's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Rich Zwirko K1HTV's invitation, check Rich Zwirko K1HTV's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation