It's Alive! K2/100 #4672

Keith Regli
It came alive with no great problems earlier this week.  I've been playing
around the last couple of days and haven't found anything to worry about
yet.  The RX is really good.

I had a lot of fun building it, the biggest problem was switching back and
forth between reading glasses, magnifying goggles and unassisted vision.  It
was a lot easier when I was younger!  For those starting out, don't fear the
toroids - they aren't that much trouble.  And when something doesn't make
sense, take a walk and look at it again - it has worked for lots of people,
so there must be a sensible way to interpret the instructions.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:[hidden email]
http://www.kregli.com