John G's? name re external amp?

Tim Logan
Hi -
I'm trying to find the other article in addition to Lyle's about using the KPA100 externally but I cannot remember the author's correct spelling of the last name. It's something like John "Grebencamp" - I do apologize in advance to John about this question :-) I recall that he is quite a contributer to Elecraft technical articles.
Thanks.
Tim NZ7C

Re: John G's? name re external amp?

Vic K2VCO
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi - I'm trying to find the other article in addition to Lyle's about using
> the KPA100 externally but I cannot remember the author's correct spelling of
> the last name.

That would be John Grebenkemper, KI6WX.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA