Just completed mine!

Web Williams
#04548 is 99.9% ready- just have to install the speaker and
close up the box. If I didn't have to be somewhere in the next
hour, I'd finish it! Only had one missing solder joint- and had
to troubleshoot 15/17 meters. I failed to solder one pin on
relay K6 during the build. I also added the SSB module.
One voltage was -very- slightly low- 40M shows 1.55V
and the "fix-it" level is 1.5V. I suppose I could have adjusted
all voltages upwards per the manual, but hey- it works just
fine! It was interesting to watch the power levels go +5 watts
when tweaking the cores, then drop back to 2W when you
unkey and re-key. It makes you think you're doing something
wrong, but it's just the microprocessor taking control and
putting it back at your preset. I think the estimated hours of
labor (I read somewhere about 40 hours) is probably right
on the money, even with having to troubleshoot the 15/17M
band. Elecraft, THANKS!!!

-Web Williams in Myrtle Beach, SC