Just got a K1 4 band K1 kit

n8rt
Hello All,
Want to Buy ELECRAFT K1 Options, I
 have a Stock, 4 bans  kit , and getting ready to build it! What options do you
have for the Elecraft K1. that you are not using?
thanks rob
n8rt

                  Sincerely, Rob N8RT.com , Peggy , and Maggie Sue Papillion       "No Man is a Failure, who has Friends"      From: It's a Wonderful Life

Re: Just got a K1 4 band K1 kit

w5tvw
Rob,

If you plan to use it for contesting I'd set it up for 40/30/20/15 meters
rather than 40/30/20/17 meters, as the newer WARC bands are not usually used
for contests.

I have two additional 2 band boards for my old 4 band K1: one for 160/80,
and another for 80/40 meters.  Usually the 80/40 meter board stays in during
the winter and the 4 band board is used during the summer when people seem
scared by the QRN on 80 at night!  The 160/80 meter board gets used during
periods of high 160 meter activity in midwinter.

73,

Sandy W5TVW