K-1 For Sale- Price Reduced

Roger Shultz-2

I sent this previously but due to lack of response I am dropping the price
from $375 to $350 including shipping before listing it on "the auction
site".

I have a very nice 4 band Elecraft K-1 for sale. It is an early one, SN 0069
and is equipped with the 4 band module for 40, 30, 20 and 15 meters,
internal battery pack, tilt base with both short and long arms as well as
the original spiral bound assembly manual and a Revision E manual. The
firmware is 1.09.

I am now asking $350 including shipping to US addresses. Overseas shipping
at cost. I can accept PayPal though I prefer a USPS money order and possibly
a check as well.

If interested please respond off list to [hidden email].

73, Roger, NJ2R