K-1 For Sale

Roger Shultz-2
I have a very nice 4 band Elecraft K-1 for sale. It is an early one, SN 0069
and is equipped with the 4 band module for 40, 30, 20 and 15 meters,
internal battery pack, tilt base with both short and long arms as well as
the original spiral bound assembly manual and a Revision E manual. The
firmware is 1.09.

I am asking $375 including shipping to US addresses. Overseas shipping at
cost. I can accept PayPal though I prefer a USPS money order.

If interested please respond off list to [hidden email].

73, Roger, NJ2R

Re: K-1 For Sale

Roger Shultz-2
I don't know how this got posted again but yesterday I reposted it with the
price at $350 as it still remains.

73, Roger, NJ2R

Re: K-1 For Sale

WE0H
That's the long path email getting to the server this morning...The
short path signal (email) made it a few days ago already.

Mike
WE0H