K-2 LP-PAN Panadapter FS

KM4VX
 I have a one day old LP-PAN Panadapter from Telepostinc configured for the K-2 For Sale. It was factory assembled and arrived yesterday (Friday). I paid $235.00 shipped. You can have it in original double box shipped with everything for $180.00. I am selling because it would take a miracle to configure this to work with my K-2 and Signalink interface (which work perfectly otherwise). I am conserving miracles this month.  I do not have the patience or interest to study further the compexities of this wonderful invention. Trades? Please reply off-line. Thanks Ron