K line

haircutter@verizon.net
Hello Group,
I just wanted to drop off a few lines on the K line. I recieved my KPA500 Friday. Set it up with a few pilot errors. Saturday and most of Sunday I used it on 40/20 meters (cw). All I can say is " WOW ".....
 Smooth as silk, and everything the folks at Elecraft said about it. Changing bands and going from normal barefoot power (75 w) and back to the amp was really a treat. no noise or excessive heat etc.
 Thanks for another great piece of gear Elecraft.........

I am a believer
Don...w2xb