K! - tuning range

Ray Cadmus
I have acquired a K1-4 with normal tuning range.  I would like to expand
that so I can to the slow-pokes portion of 40.  If I understand
correctly what I have found so far - I need to replace C2 on the front
panel.  Is this correct?

The next question would be - how do I get to the front panel? :-)

73,

ray W0PFO

Re: K! - tuning range

Ross Primrose N4RP
Start by downloading the assembly manual from elecraft.com....

73, Ross N4RP

On 7/8/2011 3:01 PM, Ray Cadmus wrote:

> I have acquired a K1-4 with normal tuning range.  I would like to expand
> that so I can to the slow-pokes portion of 40.  If I understand
> correctly what I have found so far - I need to replace C2 on the front
> panel.  Is this correct?
>
> The next question would be - how do I get to the front panel? :-)
>
> 73,
>
> ray W0PFO

FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”