K1 - 4 Band For Sale

Robert Brock
For Sale is my Elecraft K1, S/N 3141 four-band transceiver covering 40/30/20 and 15 meters.  It includes the KAT1 Antenna Tuner and KNB1 Noise Blanker.  Also included is a custom tilt stand made from red oak.  Photos available upon request.

I am the original owner and built the K1 very carefully.  This radio was aligned and calibrated by Don, W3FPR.  It is in mint condition and used exclusively in my ham shack.  Never used portable (twice on my patio).  It works perfectly and comes with the full original manual, all documentation and DC power cord terminated in Anderson PowerPole connectors.  It is sold as-is but is guaranteed not to be DOA.

Am selling as I have two K3's now.  $550 shipped and insured to any CONUS location.  Only USPS money order accepted.  Please reply direct to:

Bob - K9OSC
k9osccw@gmail.com

Re: K1 - 4 Band For Sale

AD6XY
I also have a surplus 4 band K1, basic, no ATU. It is in the UK where I live. I would like a second K3 so if anyone is interested, contact me off list with an offer.

Mike