K1-4 FS - Price reduced

Rick Dettinger-3

I am selling my K1-4 SN 2078. The bands are 40, 30, 20& 15 M. The VFO
bandspread is 150 Khz. The K1 is in like new condition and has been
kept in my shack in a non smoking environment. It works as specified
by Elecraft. It is the second K1 that I have built and uses toroids by
the Toroid Guy, AA3WF. Included is the KNB1, KAT1, KTS1 and the back
light. All documentation is included. Current cost is $610 plus
shipping. I will sell for $425, including shipping to CONUS. Paypal or
MO.  PRICE REDUCTION: New price: $395.

Thanks,

Rick Dettinger K7MW