K1-4 for sale

Thor - N9IK
I have a K1-4 for sale.

K1-4, s/n 1065 with 4-band module
      40, 30, 20 & 15 meter bands
KNB1  Noise Blanker
KAT1  Internal ATU
KBT1  Internal Battery Adapter
KTS1  Wide Range Tilt Stand
And, of course all the documentation.

Although I absolutely love this little rig, I don't get on the air much.
  Being temporarily without income, I need to let some of my "toys" go
(to keep my XYL happy!).

I you are interested, please reply direct; I will consider any serious
offer.  I will email pictures on request.

Thanks!

- Thor, N9IK

- [hidden email]

Re: K1-4 for sale

Thor - N9IK
Thank you to the few folks that emailed me with their offers.
Unfortunately, <heavy sigh!> I guess my K1 is worth far less to others
than I expected it to be.  I guess I had unreasonable expectations,
considering that the new kits to build a K1 with these options cost all
together about $560.00 plus the time to build.  Maybe I'll give ebay a shot.

Thanks again everyone!  Sorry I took up the bandwidth.

- Thor