K1 Antenna Suggestions

hmss007
Hi Everyone:

I finished my K1 (#2606) a few months ago, and have had great luck with it.  My current question stems from the fact I've returned to college and am living in a college apartment building.

My question, simply stated, is what antenna you might think I'll have the best luck with in a less than ideal setting.  My K1 has the two band filter board (40 and 20 Meters) and the autotuner and noise blanker are installed.  My dorm room has a perimeter of about 40 feet so I was thinking about some wire around the room with the appropriate radials hanging out the window.

Naturally, the property management "strictly prohibits" transmitters in the apartments, so my antenna will need to be somewhat of a stealth installation.  If anyone has experience with college dorm room installations, I'd really appreciate hearing your suggestions.  The K1 has been a joy to work with, and I'm hoping it'll help me get through my last year of law school!