K1 FS

corribkid

FS: (Newest Price) Wilhelm-built (Mar. 2010) Elecraft K1, s/n 2865, in as-new condition, with KFL1-4 (40, 30, 20 & 15M) & KFL1-2 (80 & 17M) filter boards, KNB1 Noise Blanker, K1BLKLTKIT-X Backlight. Also comes with KAT1 ATU, and KBT1 Battery Adapter. The ATU kit has been assembled, by me, but has not been installed, or tested, in the K1. The KBT1 kit has been opened, but has not been installed.  All documentation included. The K1 has an 80 kHz tuning range. Also includes a Palm Mini Paddle, with extra mount and carrying case, unpacked, but never used. Reason for selling: I bought a Wilhelm-built K2.
Asking $450, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail and insurance, CONUS only. I will be happy to demonstrate the K1 on 40, 30 or 20 meters, band conditions permitting. Please email queries to: corribkid at aol dot com.