K1, K2, K3: filtering email

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL
Hehehehe.....

Here is MY approach.

I subscribe in digest form and DELETE every digest w/o looking at
anything, as soon as it arrives.  I subscribe so I can reply.  Other
reflectors have a "set no mail" option, but I didn't see that when I
first subscribed here (years ago).

I simply use the reflector link page
http://www.elecraft.com/elist.html

I look at the SUBJECT of each message and only open what seems
interesting.  I do this for every "reflector" that I am subscribed to.

de Doug KR2Q

Re: K1, K2, K3: filtering email

Julian, G4ILO

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote
I subscribe in digest form and DELETE every digest w/o looking at
anything, as soon as it arrives.  I subscribe so I can reply.  Other
reflectors have a "set no mail" option, but I didn't see that when I
first subscribed here (years ago).
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222 KX3 #110
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com
* KComm - http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html
* KTune - http://www.g4ilo.com/ktune.html