K1: KNB1 noise blanker instructions query

K1: KNB1 noise blanker instructions query

Stephen G4SJP
I'm just about to build the K1 noise blanker to take my mind off the KX3!

In the errata sheet, I am confused by the change to the bottom of page 5:
'If your board is revision C, solder .........'

I have looked at the print on the pcb and it says Rev. Cr

Is that revsion C or not I wonder?

Thanks

Stephen G4SJP

PS.  To UK readers of this, I ordered the kit from QRP project in Germany
and paid less than I would have done direct from Elecraft once the shipping
was taken into consideration.