K1 KNB1

K1DWZ
 I am building a noise blanker for the K1.  I distroyed a 2N3906 transistor
trying to unsolder it.  The local Radio Shack does not stock those particular
transistors.  But they have some that is listed as similar to the 2N3906 but
have a power dissipation of 300mw whereas the 2N3906 has a power dissipation
rating of 625mw.  Does anyone know if the 300mw one will work without any
problems?

Ken   K1DWZ