K1 LED backlight anode annotation

ki4bbl
I am at the point of installing the backlight in a new kit.  The manual says that the anode "A" will always be at the bottom of the backlight when the leads are to the left.  My backlight shows "A" on top of "K".  I did not see an errata sheet for the backlight.  Am I reading something wrong, or do I need to change something?

Greg
ki4bbl
Greg
ki4bbl

Re: K1 LED backlight anode annotation

Don Wilhelm-4
Greg,

Are you installing the backlight panel so the side marked with the "A"
and "K" is next to the K1 board?  If not flip it over - you will not see
the A and K markings when the backlight is installed correctly.

ki4bbl wrote:
> I am at the point of installing the backlight in a new kit.  The manual says
> that the anode "A" will always be at the bottom of the backlight when the
> leads are to the left.  My backlight shows "A" on top of "K".  I did not see
> an errata sheet for the backlight.  Am I reading something wrong, or do I
> need to change something?
>
> Greg
> ki4bbl

Re: K1 LED backlight anode annotation

ki4bbl
Don,

You are indeed correct...thanks for enlightening me!
Greg
ki4bbl