K1 Not Transmitting

Eric Christensen
I bought my K1, fully assembled, about a year ago.  I've recently noticed
that when I transmit that there are no emissions.  The SWR is showing as
9.9 from the tuner (I can hear all the tuner relays latch and unlatch when
doing the test).

Can anyone help point me to what may be the problem?

73,
Eric W4OTN

Re: K1 Not Transmitting

Don Wilhelm-4
Eric,

The first thing I would check is the coax.  The 9.9 SWR indicates a
likely short or open circuit in the feedline.

Try connecting a dummy load with known good coax and see what happens.