K1 Question

WT2W
Hello All.  Simple as it may seem I have a question concerning the K1.
When changes the two band modules out in the radio.  No matter
what band I am on, the display always indicates 7. or 14.  even if
I'm on 80 or 30 meters...is this a simple oversight on my part?
thanks  JIM   WT2W

Re: K1 Question

KB3OKS - Mark
If I recall, you have to tell the K1 which band is which in one of the menus. I don't have the manual in front of me right now, but it does detail how to do this ... probably during the test where power is first applied with the filter board is installed. I had the same question when I was first setting up mine and that was the answer to my problem.

Mark / KB3OKS

only20notes wrote