K1 RIT Mod!!!

GS-3
Hi again,

I just soldered a bit. Changing C7 is not to my satisfaction as it also
increased the tuning range considerably. So C2 or L1 would have to be
adjusted too.

After a more thorough search in the web I found out that changing R4 and R5
on the FPB has the same effect on the RIT range but leaves the tuning (VFO)
range as is.

I changed the 10k resistors to 56k which gives me about +/- 700Hz RIT.

I wonder why this simple method is not described in the manual... And I
wonder why the side effect of changing C7 is not mentioned either.

It would be nice to decide the RIT range during build time like the VFO
range.

Keep on building!

Gerhard Schwanz
DH3FAW