K1: SN02761 20m/15m ALIVE

Marc PE1FJN
With this message I just want to inform other builders that my K1 SN02761 for 20m and 15m has been completed succesfully. I encountered no major issues or problems.

In other words, finally I'm ON THE AIR at 20m and 15m with 5W into a vertical GP.

The receiver is very nice, the transmitter is working fine as well. So far 5 QSO's made, and each call was replied.

Other builder success and hope to meet you soon.

I'm not fast.....with my CW.....in case you hear me....

73
Marc
PE1FJN