K1 Transmit Problem

Richard Klingensmith
I have a K1 with a 4 band filter board which was working fine on all bands.
All of a sudden after showing off to a friend 30 and 40 meters will not
transmit (power on the display is 0.1). 20 and 17 meters work fine. 30 and
40 meter receive works just fine. I checked all the relays to insure they
were in the correct position for 40 or 30 meters. I removed all the torroids
on the 30 and 40 meter side of the low-pass filters retinned the leads
removed the old solder from the board and replaced the torroids. I also
resoldered all the caps on the 30 and 40 meter side of the low-pass filter.
Still no power out on 30 and 40 meters. I'm convinced the problem is on the
filter board but am not sure where to look now. Any ideas?

Rick
WA3TUU

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm