K1 for Sale

Buck - k4ia
4 Band (40,30,20 and 15) meter K1 with antenna tuner. Upgraded Firmware
Rev 109. A really neat build - if I do say so myself. This a truly
fantastic radio that will amaze you with its sensitivity and great
filtering. The built-in antenna tuner will tune a wet noodle making it
perfect for portable operation. I took it traveling and made 100s of
QSOs all over the world with minimal antennas and a walwart power
supply. Excellent condition non-smoking. One tiny mark on the top. Lots
of QRP radios are just toys. The K1 is a serious rig with an excellent
receiver. Experience Elecraft mojo at its best for only $475 plus $10
shipping in US. Includes walwart power supply and BNC to SO239 adapter.

Please reply off list.  Thanks for looking.
--
Buck
k4ia