K1 help VFO not working during checkoutt

K1 help VFO not working during checkoutt

Terry-N4RQ
I have got to the point where I installed L1, I am getting E42, however I checked again this morning and the VFO seemed to be working I would wiggle the L1 and it would go back to E42 So I resoldered L1 tested with ohm meter and all seems well with the solder job.  When I turned the K1 ON AGAIN I Get E42 all the time If you look in trouble shooting it said to check R11 and R12 which has not been installed yet to this point?? any ideas???
Terry n4rq

Re: K1 help VFO not working during checkoutt

Terry-N4RQ
MY BAD! I forgot to install R6 back on track