K1 receive problem solved

Michael Moody
Hi all,

Ok I've made my boneheaded newbie mistake for this week. I missed one
of the very first steps in the RF board assembly, "Install relay K1."

However I did learn a bit about reading a schematic, and definitely
learned how willing to help the group is. Thank you everyone for your
suggestions!

Getting lots of strong 40m signals here in MO tonight, but not a lot on 30m.

Also, the data noise I mentioned in an earlier post was my WIFI
router, and was not generated by the K1 in any way.

Mike
KD0MEQ

--
Michael Moody, Consultant
Signal Technologies Consulting & Training, Inc.

--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, 1775