K1 sr#930 For Sale

km5ps
Hello Group-  I have a K1 SR#930 for sale.  It has 10,15,20, and 40
meters in it.  Also has antenna tuner in it. No other options. K1 puts
out 5 to 7 watts.  Depends on Band.   I bought this back in December to
run mobile, it did not work out mobile for me.  I did have to replace
Q10 & Q11 because of clicking in speaker from cw in speaker.  Works fine
now.  Works fine at home  for QRP  just not good for mobile operations
for me.  Looking to buy a spare rig for radio room with a little more
power.   I would like to keep it but need money for the spare radio.   I
do have the manual also for the K1.
Please contact me off reflector site at [hidden email].  Buyer to pay
shipping.   Asking $375.00 or will consider trade for another rig of
same value.

Thanks
John
KM5PS