K1 tilt stand

NK6A-Don Minkoff
I am looking for a spare 10-32 Thumb Screw used with the KTS1 tilt
stand.  In my rush to get off a peak today (operating SOTA)  I dropped one.

Thanks,
Don, NK6A

Re: K1 tilt stand

Don Wilhelm-4
Don,

In a pinch, you can run to the local hardware store or good DIY
emporium  and look in the drawers for some suitable substitute with
10-32 threads.  When you settle down from the current event, you can
order the proper replacements from Elecraft  - unfortunately, you will
have to order it "by description" because the KTSB1 does not include the
part number.  It may take some effort on the part of the folks at
Elecraft, but it will get to you.  Since there is no part number, in
your request, please include the manual that you are ordering from  --
there are workers at Elecraft now who do not have the entire company
history in their memories, so give them a break by providing as much
information as you can.