K144XV / XV144

M0XDF
Just to let you know, I have decided at this point to stick with my
already owned, but unbuilt, XV144 - why:
I want 2M SSB as a semi-serious contest rig - XV144 has < 0.8dB noise
verses <2db for K144XV
The additional power output of the XV144 will mean more use barefoot
without my PA
And the additional output means when I do want to crank the PA up, I'm
not pushing the transverter to its limit.
Cost, although I know I could cover the cost of the XV144 purchase
with its sale, by the time I'd bought the K144XV and shipped etc. I'd
be out of pocket, if only slightly.
I will probably buy an K144XV at some point in the future, but it
won't be for a while.

Thank you to all who showed an interest in my possible sale of the
XV144 and the gentleman who mailed to say he has one built and for
sail, I will pass your email on to those that showed an interest in
mine.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
i don't do caps, i'm a unix man!