K160RX Hi Current

w1awb
I just installed the 160 meter/rx antenna option and everything seems to be
working fine...EXCEPT...when I try to tune on 160 I get first the Hi Current
notice then
.1  1.0-1....nothing out. I've got a K2/100 connected to an Astron 30 amp
power supply so I'm sure there's plenty of voltage. I can't peak L3 and L4 .
Receive on 160 is gang busters and everything is completely normal on all
other bands. the new receive jack works flawlessly. I'm stumped.  Thanks!
                Andy W1AWB