K2 - 04288

ta2ah
G'day everybody,

I just inform all of you that at the and of 10 days, (3-4 hours/day work) I have finished the Control Board, Front Panel Board, RF Board Part I assembly and Alignment and Test Part I of my K2- 04288 without any problem; and I am now in the Assembly Part II page 55, T5 toroidal transformer installation. During T5 installation I saw that the 3/8" nylon washer was missing and as an addition to that I have ruined one 4-40 standoff (Scott will send them soon).

How interesting experience it is, I have crossed my fingers for the rest of the assembly.

73,
Ruchan Ozatay
TA2AH
(KX1 - 00156)