K2/10 For Sale

Brad Pioveson W9FX
I have K2/10 Serial No. 00589 for sale.  The unit is equipped with the KSB2
SSB board and the KNB2 noise blanker.  Beyond that, the rig is stock.  This
is a Revision A board and is equipped with Version 1.04d firmware.  I am not
the rig's first owner.  It arrived at my QTH with some wiring problems,
which I have corrected.

The rig is in operating condition, everything works, but could stand an
alignment/filter setup session.   Cosmetically, the little rig looks very
good - no scratches on the cabinet or the front panel.

The manuals, the RF Probe (unassembled) and the frequency counter cable are
included.

I'm asking $425 plus shipping.

73, Brad, W9FX

[hidden email]