K2 3000+ 10m Sensitivity

Linden, Mike (BRC-Hes)
  I'd like input from folks who have modified their 3000+ SN K2 10m band
pass filter to improve sensitivity. I see that LA3ZA has a modification for
this. What are the pro's and con's of such a modification? What type of
cap(s) should I use if I do apply this modification?

  Thanks, Michael N9BDF
  K2 SN #4137

PS  The "Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Consistency Act" (HR 1478)
and the "Amateur Radio Spectrum Protection Act" (HR 713 & S. 537) are in
Congress. Please contact your Congressmen to ask for their support of these
bills! See the following ARRL link for details:
<http://www.arrl.org/govrelations/> http://www.arrl.org/govrelations/

Michael J. Linden, member IEEE
Embedded Development Engineer
ESG - System Development, Packaging & Automation
Electric Drives and Controls
Bosch Rexroth Corporation
"The Drive & Control Company"

Phone: 847-645-3651