K2 #4185 is on the air!

Michael Lawton
After about six weeks of concentrated soldering, winding, tinning, headscratching and troubleshooting, K2 no. 4185 is up and running, with contacts both on ssb and cw. The satisfaction (and relief!) of this is slightly tempered by the thought that there isn't any more building for me to do! However, I did work M0CZP, also using a K2, over 100 mile path, on cw, running 100 milliwatts at both ends. One thousand miles per watt?

Congratulations to Wayne, Eric and the rest of the team for this amazing rig.

73 de Mike GW4IQP
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com