K2 #4398 Lives!

k6dgw
Thanks to all who helped with info and guidance ... and that includes
<[hidden email]> and <[hidden email]> ... I have reached the
point where I know my radio works on all bands.  I have a little of the
final assembly left (I may take it to Alpine County for Cal QSO before I
finish all that) The rx is out of this world!  Hopefully the second
Bencher paddle I managed to get on eBay will arrive tomorrow, otherwise,
it's the converted Vibroplex bug.

Look for us this weekend at N6A from 8600' in Alpine County (we'll be
running more than 10 watts!) and I'll be doing the CW shifts.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98