K2 4519

Slater Tubman
I am pleased to add to the chorus of "it works!".. My K2 SN 4519 has
been built - with a bit of troubleshooting from the Elecraft service
guys/gals, and after adding the antenna tuner (really neat), the
DSP/clock module and the SSB module, I fired up the unit to all of 7
watts on SSB and with some trepidation asked for a 40 m. signal report.
  "Nice audio" was the response, and the other op's S meter did not
register however I was clearly copyable.  How nice, How nice.  Now to
get that CW up to speed.

What a rig.
73
Slater VE5OA