K2 #4545

N0EHQ
Hello all, K2 #4595 arrived this afternoon. After more than two years or so of lurking on this reflector, I decided it was time to take the plunge. Will start the inventory this evening and maybe get started this weekend. This will be a good project in addition to the experimental aircrft which is close to finished, to keep me occupied the last two weeks of this month while I'm on vacation.

 I think I can get this rig up and running hopefully without a whole lot of difficulty. While more complex than the PSK20 that I built a couple of years ago, I'm ready to give it a whirl. Looking forward to being part of the gang.

73,
Ed Palmer N0EHQ
Chariton, IA.