[K2] Another Rework Eliminator(TM) Option Bypass Header Production Run

[K2] Another Rework Eliminator(TM) Option Bypass Header Production Run

Gary W. Hvizdak
Ken and I have been wondering whether there's sufficient interest to
warrant another Headers PCB production run.  We would like to offer
our K2 Headers kit again, but the steep manufacturing setup charge
necessitates a minimum order quantity of at least 75 pieces.

To generate interest, we are going to offer a 1/2 price preproduction
sale.  We are targeting a retail price of $21.00, so the preproduction
price would be $10.50.

We are currently accepting "preorders" to gauge the level of demand.
If you are interested in purchasing one of our K2 Headers kits, please
visit our website, http://www.unpcbs.com/ for details on how to submit
your preorder online; as opposed to emailing us directly.  (The number
of preorders we need is more than we're prepared to manage via email.)

TNX & 73,
Gary  KI4GGX
webmaster - unpcbs.com