K2 Assembly (4288)

ta2ah
Good day,

I have one question to the list:
The following components are remained :
C139 - 0.1
C225 - 390
C228 - 56
C227 - 330
C229 - 220
C226 - 680
L25
L26
I have finalized Assembly, Part III until page 71 - Resistance Checks. There are not any indication in the owner's manual about those components (except part list), why?

Any help appreciated.

73, Ruchan Ozatay, TA2AH
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: K2 Assembly (4288)

John Lonigro
Ruchan:
I am referring to revision E of the assembly manual.  Look on page 54,
about the center of the left column.  All of those components except
C139 are installed at that point.  In case your manual is different,
they are installed a couple of pages before "Alignment and Test, Part
II".  C139 is installed on page 35, left column, near the bottom.  This
is the fourth page of the RF board assembly instructions.

Your kit is a little newer than mine, so the pages might be different in
your manual if you have a different revision manual, but they should be
close.

73's and good luck,

John AA0VE