K2 Battery

lonnie.m.juli
I recently replaced the internal battery in my K2. I also tweaked the power supply so that the correct charging voltage is supplied to the battery.

What a difference! Either the original battery wasn't a winner or the charging voltage was wrong or BOTH. The new battery lasts a good long time.

Be sure you check the voltage as per the instructions.

Just more good news about the K2.

73,

Lonnie
NY2LJ

Re: K2 Battery

Tom Mc
I had done this a year or two ago at the suggestion of Gary.  I think he
suggested a 14 volt power supply.  I had been using a 12 volt supply and the
switch to 13.8 really made a difference.

These things are good to re-visit from time to time, as not everyone may
have caught it the first time  around.  Tnx for the reminder, Lonnie

Tom WB2QDG
K2 1103