[K2] Classic Elecraft K2 kit for sale

ve5hf
In original packaging from Elecraft with Manual.
Pristine condition- unassembled - ready to build kit.
  (K2 has regular through-hole not surface mount components)
  (Pre-wound Toroids included - tuned and ready to install)

Elecraft K2 Price List.
---------------------
K2 HF 10-80M Transceiver $769.95
K160RX K2 160M / 2nd RX Antenna $59.95
KSB2 K2 SSB Option $129.95
KNBR K2 Noise Blanker $59.95
KIO2 K2 AUX I/O RS-232 Interface $99.95
KBT2-X K2 Internal Battery Bracket Kit $49.95
K2VCO K2 VCO Shield Mod Kit  $10.00
MH2 Hand Microphone $59.00
Pre-wound Toroid Kit $75.00

Total Retail Price $1300 (plus shipping and taxes)

Asking $950 - shipping included.

73's  Terry

Re: [K2] Classic Elecraft K2 kit for sale

jvclarke
This may be sold.  Terry doesn't answer email.

Re: [K2] Classic Elecraft K2 kit for sale

ve5hf
Sorry i not entirely sure how this message board works. I have not sold the kit yet.

Terry Shuya

This may be sold.  Terry doesn't answer email.

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/K2-Classic-Elecraft-K2-kit-for-sale-tp7628764p7631336.html
To unsubscribe from [K2] Classic Elecraft K2 kit for sale, click here.
NAML

Re: [K2] Classic Elecraft K2 kit for sale

KC6CNN
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.